The Truly Kopi Luwak Coffee Is Here..
A lot Kopi Luwak out there with a low price but some of them only use “Kopi luwak” as brand on their packaging, claim with Authentic Kopi Luwak Blend 5% or 3%. NO Authentic Kopi Luwak with 5% or 3% , we call that with FAKE Kopi Luwak ( Not Authentic or Not Original ).
Due to the fact that the production of civet coffee especially Wild Civet Coffee is very limited, pure wild civet coffee does not come cheap. Our Civet Coffee is Not Mixed or Blended with other types of coffee, Original Wild Civet and NO Caged Civet.
We only source civet coffee from wild civets. Our civets are neither caged or farmed. The civets are free to move in the wild and hence with its natural instincts, they are able to choose the ripest coffee cherries for consumptions. As a result, we are able to produce the highest quality of civet coffee (kopi luwak) with exceptional smoothness.
Package Detail :
Name : Kopi Luwak
Variety : Arabica
Model : Greenbeans - Unroasted
Weight : 226 Grams = 8 ounces
Packaging : Plastic
Condition : New
We provide the Genuine ( 100% Authentic ) Kopi Luwak coffee which you can get with the best price and best product.
Shipping policy :
1. We Ship. to Worldwide via international air mail ( Economy Int’l Shipping ) from Indonesia.
2. Estimate the delivery time to destination within 14 – 28 Business days.
3. Normally order will be processed within 1 days after receiving completed and cleared payment.
4. We will send the order to your Paypal address only, Please make sure your Paypal address is correct (up to date).
5. Your address must have a contact phone number, this is important since shipping company require it. Any shipping address without a valid phone number will lead to shipment delay.
6. We will try our best to make sure the product shipped to our customers are in good quality.
7. We do not responsible for any custom duty or import tax.
8. Import duties, taxes and any charge are not included in the product price or shipping cost, these charges are the buyer responsibility.
9. Please note, it’s your own responsibility to find out about the import tax and charges in your own country.